1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail sign in problem..

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Fredfromoz, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fredfromoz

Fredfromoz Thread Starter

I am an avid Scrabble player playing with up to a dozen or more players at a time and all moves are made by email, sometimes up to 80 or so moves a day.
    All incoming emails are to my Hotmail address which I've set up with a sound (voice) notification whenever one comes in. I am running Windows Messenger which runs at startup, and until 2 days ago I used to log into Hotmail and sign into Messenger and every time I got an email I heard it arrive. 2 days ago the "Sign into Messenger" option disappeared, and now I have to keep checking manually to see if any emails have arrived.
    Prior to this it has been working perfectly for the last 3 months.
    I don't think my PC specs apply here, but I have WindowsXP Home SP2, 1024MbRam on an Intel 2.80GHz Dell PC.
    Does anyone know how to get my "Sign into Messenger" option back?
    My thanks in advance.
    Fredfromoz.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542435

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice