Hotmail signon EVERY time?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

imgja

I have had hotmail acct for years, within last week or so I have been asked for password every time I try to access my mail. Previously this only would happen if I had shut down my computer, or there was a power outage for example. Nothing like that has occurred and I haven't changed any of my settings, but it is requesting sign on even though I have it checked to SAVE my sign on/password info. If this a MSN change?

etaf

Wayne
mine too in the last couple of weeks - just does not remember the password - on three different accounts :(

TerryNet

Terry
Have you checked Options - Personal options - Session Expiration to make sure that is not set for 2 hours?

DoubleHelix

Banned
Do either of you have any "cleaners" installed that automatically delete cookies on a certain schedule or after a reboot?

Hotmail uses lots of cookies under these names.

hotmail.com
live.com
login.live.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts