Hotmail "Something went wrong and we can't ..."

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ApplebyJohnson

Hi, I know someone else asked this question awhile back, but the problem is different for me, because in this house, more than one person has Hotmail accounts and all of them work except for one, so I don't think the computer settings can be the problem. The Hotmail password is correct, but when I try to sign in, I get this message "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later." for more than a week now. The thing is, it's been weeks since I used the account so I don't honestly know how long it's been inaccessible. But I do need to get into it, can anyone think of anything? Thank you!

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Try a different browser to make sure that it's not the specific browser you are using that has the issue.

T4tlrman

Terry
Can we get a progress report AP? James I think you probably nailed it I'd really like to know.
I may have got there eventually, or not :rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online