1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Hotmail using windows xp home

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by znord737, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. znord737

znord737 Thread Starter

Firstly apologies if I have posted this in the incorrect section

Could some kind person kindly advise me how to fix a problem when using Hotmail in Windows XP

When Hotmail is opened and the New Message Tab is clicked

When I click on the TO BOX a list of contacts and email addresses appear

There are three contacts and one email address listed.

I do not seem to be able to delete these from the programme whether I right click or left click

I have gone into my contacts list and deleted them all yet when I open the new message panel these three contacts are still listed and refuse to be deleted. Two of them are in Bold Type .The delete box is missing from the box menu. Can anyone assist please?

Znord737

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1025583

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice