1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail won't open

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mcmm, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mcmm

mcmm Thread Starter

My hotmail account will not open on my work computer. It worked fine up until a few days ago. Hotmail will open on my home computer just fine. Any ideas what I have done and how to fix it?

2. Bigmatt500

Bigmatt500

im not real tech savvy but i suggest using somthing other than Hotmail... thats just me .. i like gmail... alot.. if you need a n invite i can hook you up lol.. thats all the advice i can really give. just PM me if you decide to switch

3. mcmm

mcmm Thread Starter

Thanks but I already have a gmail account.

4. ihatemyjob

ihatemyjob

When you say it won't open, what exactly is happening?

This could possibly be a secure sites problem on the PC you are using.

5. mcmm

mcmm Thread Starter

Other people can use my computer and open their hotmail account but when I use my username and password it will not open. What do you mean by a secure sites problem.
    mcmm

6. pooladdict2

pooladdict2

Is your account information correct? Is your password case sensitive? Also, please give more detail of your problem. Just saying your hotmail account will not open without specific details won't help anyone understand your problem. Please give more details.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487062

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice