hotmail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

orange6

I can't connect to Hotmail blank page comes up or nothing at all....I have a new ipad is it that? I have tried bing/google/explorer???

Hi there: I joined this page as I am having the same problem! I'm hoping someone will respond to your question. I have a PC with Windows 8.1 and have tried IE & Chrome. Good luck :)

Hi again: I found a solution that applies to Bitdefender users... I use Bitdefender and this worked for me.

As with the person who posted this, I found it on another site. Hope this helps.

Got the solution on another site:
Anyone that cannot access Outlook.com that has BitDefender installed, try the following:

- open the main Bitdefender interface and go to Settings (upper right corner)
- from there click on Privacy Control
- select the Antiphising tab
- switch to OFF the option Scan SSL
- close the Bitdefender interface and check if the issue persists

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online