1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotmail's problem of my friend

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by MomAries, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MomAries

MomAries Banned Thread Starter

Hi everyone, (y)

now I have to ask you another question, on behalf of my dear friend in Mexico City.
    Here is her problem: when she reads her mail in the Hotmail account it's all fine. But when she clicks on Reply her screen turns all blank, and the original message disappears. The same thing happens when she wants to Forward.

She really needs help. She was afraid you would be the giving technical explanation details and she would not understand them, and she asked me to post for her. :)

Any ideas why this happens to her Hotmail???

Any help and suggestions will be very much appreciated.:D

Laura.

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    What is she using as her email editor?

3. MomAries

DaveA I am not sure, I should ask her. I am not quite sure which editor I have. LOL

How to find out???

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I'm not sure what DaveA is asking. I would assume she's just going to the Hotmail website and accessing e-mail there.

Some basic troubleshooting steps are to reset all browser security settings to a default level.

5. MomAries

Thank you DoubleHelix... thank you both.:)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699583

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice