Hotshot725's Game Reel!

HotShot725

Games owned[PC]: Kotor1&2, Call of Duty, Far Cry, Halo, NFSU2, Area51, WarcraftIII ROC&FrozenThrone, Prince of Persia The sands of time&warrior within, Republic Commando, Doom3&ex.Resurrection, QuakeIIIArena, Starcraft&ex.Broodwar, NBALive2005, RainbowSix3RS&AS, Jedi Outcast, & AVP2... [all of them give or take a couple]
post back any game collection u got or if you want multiplayer fun{fun as in for me kicking your ***}.(if the above has offended you in anyway please feel free to beat me up in multiplayer if your good enough)
I particularly good at shooters like Doom3 or Far Cry(if any of you half wits heard of this).

Starcraft Broodwar and battlefield 2 are the only games needed to satisfy me, though more would be nice :D

You should get BF2.

HotShot725

What i want the most is Call of Duty 2 which is coming out on Xbox 360 and PC... now that's tight

my games are: SW Battlefront PC; KOTOR 1,2 on x-box; Age of Empires 2 & Expansion pack PC; and lol Fire Emblem 1 for GBA lol

Those are all of my favorite games that I own, and I am pretty bad at em...

LOLOLLOLOLOLOL fire-emblem..lol..

anyways, i have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much too list (including those education games from when i was 5 yrs old, so, meh!

Cid2 said:
LOLOLLOLOLOLOL fire-emblem..lol..

anyways, i have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much too list (including those education games from when i was 5 yrs old, so, meh!

Hey I like Fire Emblem, & wanna get FE 2.

I also have plenty of games from when i was a wee kiddo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online