1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Household budgeting software?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Drumr4, Dec 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumr4

Drumr4 Thread Starter

My nephew really needs a simple program for setting up a household budget. Something that works or looks like a checkbook would probably be great. If he has something that has too many options (like Money 2000, or Quicken) he'll probably never use it!!

I did a web search for this, and didn't really come up with much. Programs that I thought might be suitable all seemed to be just for downloading.

If I downloaded a program like this onto my computer, is it possible to then retrieve it and put it on a floppy so I could give it to my nephew?

Maybe someone knows how to "search" in a better way...... or could recommend a site that might have some real small software companies that may have this type of program.

Thanks for your ideas!

2. casper03

casper03

the chances of finding a program that will do all you want it to do
    and fit on a standard floppy disc are i think quite slim.

there are loads of sites that he could try if he has net access
    one of the best for all kinds of free software is

http:\\www.nonags.com
    loads of small utils and all of it is free

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62683

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice