How and what Graphics Cards to update to. (Cheaper Options)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ian0927

Around 2 years ago for my birthday my parents purchased me a nice gaming rig from Cyber Power PC but its just not cutting it anymore. Im looking to upgrade my graphics cards for a semi cheap better experience. I own two AMD Radeon HD 6670s.;)
PC Specs -
AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
Ram 8GB
64 Bit System
1360x768 Fullscreen Resolution On games like GTA V CS:GO Fallout 4
Mostly mid tier setting except on games like CS:GO where maxing settings is easier.

Last edited:

crjdriver

First of all, you need to post the exact pw supply you have installed. Do not post "500W" post the exact brand and model#

Triple6

Rob
Also you need to tell us what games, settings, and resolutions you intend to use. No point in buying a cheap graphics card that won't do what you need it to do.

Ian0927

First of all, you need to post the exact pw supply you have installed. Do not post "500W" post the exact brand and model#
Where can I find the information on my power supply. I know I can open it up but dont really wanna do that just yet.

crjdriver

That is the only way. Open the case and look. There will be a label with the relevant info on the pw supply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online