1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How can I change my standard account into an administrator account?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Sa3ood, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Sa3ood

Sa3ood Thread Starter

Hi, I've been caught at school playing games on my computer .. :eek: so they took it from me, they deleted all of the games, and they changed my user account into a standard account! Do they even have the RIGHT to do this?:mad: Anyways, I want to change my standard account into an administrator account :) There's another account on my laptop called "Iconnect". This is an administrator account, and it's password protected. Can I get into this account and change my account to administrator? Please help me as I'm on spring break and I wont go to school for another 2 weeks ! (n)

2. Megabite

Megabite

No one can help you here about this problem I'm afraid.......

3. bp936

bp936

4. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Well, if it is in fact YOUR computer and not the schools, then I would have mom and dad visit the school and find out what is going on.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/897996

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice