How can I change..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

uly7

Hola
How can I change my Windows Update from Spanish to English?
For some estrange reason, my windows update started to appear in Spanish. I speak, read and write in Spanish, but I don't understand noting if I see it in a computer. I don't remember change it to Spanish myself and my son only speak English, so who change it? I don't know. Microsoft?
Please help me "Por favor?"
Uly7

uly7

By the way, I used to have a spybot (I believe) firewall install but after restoring my computer, I lost it. Where can I find it?

700mb80min

Banned
Hi uly7 . Simply click on the "Windows Update Worldwide " tab on the windows update page , and select english in the far left column . As far as a fire-wall , did you mean Zone Alarm which is a free fire-wall :) .

uly7

If I click in the English version, as soon as I click to look for updates, it goes back to Spanish. GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I just can make it to start in English, it's a pain in the butt.
For the firewall, I have Zone alarm but I don't like it and it, it slow down everything. The other firewall I got it from a link that I found in this forums, but I do not remember the name of it. I think it was from Spy something. I have to go back and check for this firewall, it works great.
Thanks 700
Uly7

700mb80min

Banned
Don`t know about the english preference saving for you ...maybe windows itself is in spanish mode via your windows settings.

Was Sygate the fire-wall you may be looking for ?

uly7

!!Yes!! is Spygate.
How can I change my settings for Windows update?
Thanks.
P.S. I click in your link and a very angry man show up and tell me my ISP # (I think) and my e-mail Address (almost) What exactly is the number that I got from your page? and How do you do that?

It's "COOL"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online