How can I Connect an interface (or form) to another interface in a VB.NET program..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aladdin_SA

Hi!

I'm building multiple interfaces (forms) in VB.NET. How do I make a button in my first interface which I'm calling "Main Menu" take me (or the end user) to other interfaces in the program? in other words, how do I make end users go back and forth between forms? Also how do I make the "Exit" button close the form? What kind of code do I need to do all of that? Does each interface has to be in its own project or is it possible to build multiple interfaces in one project?

Thank you.

Okay, unless VB.net has changed dramatically from VB6, the code for your comand button should look like this:

formName.show

to close it:

unload me

MBN

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online