1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How can I make this watchable on a DVD player

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by abbs, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. abbs

abbs Thread Starter

hello all,

I got this episode of the show, how can I make it watchable on a stand alone dvd player? I have nero ultra 6. Your help is really appreciated in advance !

CSI New York 01x14 (HDTV-LOL)

cheers

2. vixenk

vixenk

You have to convert it to a .vcd file

3. dai

dai

4. EmotionStar

EmotionStar

If you're using a CDR/W burner, you may have better luck burning it as an .AVI. VCD and SVCD aren't very common, especially in the newer players but standard .AVI video will usually play just fine as long as the player isn't too old. If you're burning onto DVD, use the DVD-R format since it's officially endorsed and supported for set top players. For best results, don't burn a video DVD on a higher speed than 2x

~EmotionStar

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Create a video disk with Nero, it will convert from several formats, and there are plug-ins to convert from lots more.

More details on what format the video is in now would be a big help, not to mention if you have a DVD-RW or CD-RW drive.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!