1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How can I remove Programs from all users instead of just one user

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by CJdeBlois, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJdeBlois

CJdeBlois Thread Starter

For example, I deleted Office 2003 trial from my "Owner" Login but it was still on my wife's Login. When she went to download a Word Doc while in her Login it tried to open the 2003 trial. I was able to figure out this trial program had to go so we could use Word 2000. It worked.

But sure caused her grief and gnashing of teeth. Ya see, she hates PCs problems more than me. Sigh. At least I'm trying something new which is to ask for help here. She brings this up just before school for the kids (witching hour, ya know?).

Final question... Is there some way to Remove a program from more than one Login at a time ? Must be...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!