1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How can i reset my graphics card settings without seeing a thing???

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by uzumakichigo, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. uzumakichigo

uzumakichigo Thread Starter

Hello.. can anyone pls help me..

my problem is i change something in my computer.. in the display properties then i click the "settings" and i click the "advance" then something open i click the "adapter" tab then i click the "properties" and accidentaly i change it to disable..

and then after that i just restart my computer .. until the windows loading and after that i just ended a black screen..i wait for a few seconds and then suddenly i hear something .. i heared the windows start up sounds..and i wait again and its still black screen so i tried shutting down and restarting the computer with the short cut keys.. "windows key" then the "U" button and "R" button .. and its succesfully restart my pc.. but after the windows loading it goes black again.. and again i hear the windows start up sound...

and thats my problem.. now i would need to enabled the setting again without seeing a thing.. or reset my graphic card but i dont know how to... pls help me .. i dont know what to do..pls help me .. =(

by the way im using windows xp..

english ain't my first language .. sorry for my bad grammar...

2. lawson_jl

lawson_jl

If you boot into safe mode that should allow you to undo the changes you have made.

3. uzumakichigo

uzumakichigo Thread Starter

how can i do that..?? i can't press the F8 botton.. =(

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Please don't open multiple threads on the same topic. Continue here.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/893365

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice