1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How can i root my huawei valiant Wii 5a compute

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by areola, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. areola

areola Thread Starter

How can i root my huawei valiant Wii 5a computer

2. areola

areola Thread Starter

I want to root my huawei valiant but I have no computer.are you familiar with rooting, jail braking, unlocking etc?

3. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Unlocking, and Rooting are two different things. Jail breaking is for Apple devices. If you want to learn how to do this things you may want to try the XDA forums as they are devoted to this sort of thing. You'll probably need a computer to do some of the things, depends on exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

4. vembutech

vembutech Banned

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148642

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice