how can i save my pictures to cd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Al-1

I have a cd writer but cannot seem to save my pictures to cd. I can save mpegs but not jpegs. Does anybody know a simple answer to this?

Alex

Al-1

I seem to be able to burn mpegs through real one player, is there any sortware I can download to enable me to save jpegs?

Alex

Real one only does audio and video if I am not mistaken. I use Nero and have never had a problem with it. didn't your burner come with any software?

Al-1

I haven't located any, it is a work computer and the cd-writer was installed before I joined the company.
Alex

Most burners come with recording software. Do a search for nero, ez (for ez cd creator), b’s (for b’s recorder gold), prassi and nti. If your work computer has XP it has a built in recorder that will do JPG. Record them as normal data whatever you use.

Al-1

Me again, probebly a stupid question but is it possible to erase files from a CD-R, or even clear it completely?
Alex

Al
The burn process on a CD-R is permanent. You can add files to a CD-R if the session is not closed but if the session is not closed you cannot view what you have burned to the CD. Kind of a catch 22. What I usually do is accumulate enough Pics together to make good use of the CD space and then burn\close.

Lola's option of a CD-RW is also nice because you can make changes when necessary.

Dave

I use easy CDCreator from adaptec. once you have a formmated cd (be sure its set for data storage and for any computer to use) then all you have to do is click and drag files using windows explorer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online