How can I test Vista??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MEbeME

Hi All.

I would like to test Vista. How do I do it???

When the test runs out, will XP be restored or will I have no O/s?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Since Vista has been released to production, no further "testing" is available. In about a week, you can purchase the copy of your choice and do all the testing you like.

It comes out the 30th. 5 days till launch. Download the small prgram to see if your computer will be compatible for the entire Vista experience. Squashman put up the links to get there.

uhaligani

The American one has gone down. The UK (overclockers) is still there. Academic now. In my country of residence, all the flavours are freely available for purchase in the retail shops.

MMJ

uhaligani said:
The American one has gone down. The UK (overclockers) is still there. Academic now. In my country of residence, all the flavours are freely available for purchase in the retail shops.
The uk link takes me to the homepage. :confused:

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
That depends on the specific computer. Can we have a make/model? How much memory do you have installed? How many free memory slots do you have?

MEbeME

where are the memory slots?

AMD Athlon XP 2500+
1.84 Ghz, 512 MB of Ram.
40 gb Hard Drive with 11 gb left

I am going to add a second hard drive, I know how to do that, but not ram.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online