How can I transfer large files?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

VictorBrowne

I have a 12GB mp4 movie that I would like to transfer from my old laptop to my new one. Plan A was to use my 15GB usb stick to transfer the file but it didn't work due to its size. Plan B was to put the movie on a 32GB tablet then from the tablet I would put the movie on my new computer but the movie wouldn't even go on the tablet (it said something about not being able to recognize mp4 files which doesnt make sense because most if not all of my movie files are mp4 and have been transferred via this method in the past). So my question is this: How can I transfer a 12GB movie file from one laptop to another? Is it 100% necessary to buy an external hard-drive? How do I know that that would even work considering the tablet situation?

thanks

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online