How come once in a while my clock goes back a hour?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hi!

I found this very strange? I know we had a spring back but I changed the clock back
but once in a while My clock goes back an hour???? (of course I change it back) Is that what is missing up my internet connection? why is this happening? thank you

It seems that you change your clock back every time Windows adjust for DST. What Windows does is that every now and then Windows contacts Microsoft's server's and synchs it with their server time. This will undo you manual changes. To stop the clock syncing, go to the clock's settings and click the "Internet Time" tab. Then there should be a button labeled "Change settings". click on it. Then on the pop-up window, uncheck "Synchronize"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online