Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Web Site

Votes: 20 10.9%
  • Other (not online)

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Gr3iz

Mark
Welcome to TSG!! It's a good place to visit. Make yourselves comfortable ...

I was searching about some WIndows 10 issues and got here. It seems to be a very nice and active forum to be honest

I searched "Free Tech Support" on google many years ago and it brought me to this site.Have stuck with this site ever since.

We're always interested to hear how new members find the site. Please vote below to let us know... and don't forget to let your friends and family know about us!
I answered in the poll but since I used something other than Google I thought I would name the SE since I really like it: Startpage.com

I like that it doesn't track

RT

Sorry, sorry...
I totally was wrong about finding TSG in my previous post....
I said Google before.

Nope, was on dial-up via ATT in the year 2000, so the default search engine was Yahoo!

I know this makes a huge diff in the stats :rolleyes: , but technology has barely improved over the past 20 years...
it just took a bit more time between replies back then and now costs more to be online, and though I've learned so much from being here, perhaps it has made a difference in helping folks at work, and friends with computer woes.
But I got a few Thank You's over the years, and now the grandkids tell me stuff, they correct me.

Well it's a good thing this is pinned, to prevent blah blah blah, etc.

I just wanted to update the statistics, change my vote.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online