1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How Do I Alphabetize My Favorites?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by docjoc, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. docjoc

docjoc Thread Starter

I use Microsoft Internet Explorer and have saved quite a large number of Favorites. I would like know how to alphabetize my Favorite list which contain both files and folders. My list is so long that it is increasingly difficult to find the favorite I am looking for. Can you help? Thanks

2. kath100

kath100

List your favourites then right click and select sort by name
    :)

3. xgerryx

xgerryx

Right click one of the entries then click "sort by name"

4. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

You can even organise them (in folders and sub-folders) with Windows Explorer. They are located in C:\Windows\Favorites\ Or in any other folder where your windows is installed.

5. docjoc

docjoc Thread Starter

I can't thank you enough. I knew that it could be done but I can't tell you of the time I wasted to try and solve this simple issue. Thanks...

6. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

:D You are welcome!!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/230832