1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do I burn these files: BUP , IFO and VOB

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by abbs, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. abbs

abbs Thread Starter

morning everyone,

Can someone pls explain to me in simple terms, how I can born files from Audio TS and Vodeo TS onto a dvd? The audio folder is empty, and the video folder contains the following files: BUP , IFO and VOB

Am using nero ultra 6, how do i burn these files into a movie on a dvd? Thanks in advance !

2. funkdmonkey

funkdmonkey

VOB: A VOB (Video OBject) contains several streams multiplexed together: Video, Audio and Subtitles. Video is MPEG-2, audio can be AC-3, Linear PCM, Mpeg 2 multichannel or MPEG1 layer2 2 channel audio.

IFO: An info file associated with a .VRO video file. The .VRO file contains the video stream and the .IFO file contains various scene and timing information. This is different form a .VOB file where that information is included in the file. Several manufacturers use .VRO/.IFO files. If present, the file VIDEO_TS.IFO consists of control and playback information for the entire DVD. VIDEO_TS.IFO is known as VMGI (The Video Manager Information file). This file is required to be present on a DVD-compliant disc.

Bup: No, clue. Use some sort of cd-indexer to use it.

I dont have a clue how to burn it but maybe these definitions will help you.

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

If you tell Nero's Wizard to create a DVD, all you have to do is drag the VIDEO_TS folder and overlay the one that shows up in the destination window. Works for me with Nero 5.5.10.56 all the time.

4. crombie22480

crombie22480

DVD Shrink

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326997

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice