How do I change the size of my browser page?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

welsh-jon

My nephew has somehow altered the size of all the web pages and of course, the text on all of the internet...it means that we can't read the information on some web sites as it's just too small! AAARRR!!! Please can someone help, my newphew could I'm sure but he's gone back to Bradford where he belongs!
Jon
Thanks wonderful people as ever!

In internet explorer, go to view, text size and change the size to something more suitable, medium is normal

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online