Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How do i clear cache from Amazon music app?

3K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  DBR70 
#1 · (Edited)
Im trying to see where i can clear cache from the Amazon music app, but I can't find it..
07566D72-13FB-4727-8B91-DF51E19B26DD.png

A6506D53-97B0-4019-BF70-233B6B9B957D.jpeg

F9022886-A55B-454F-885B-09A76C36A251.jpeg

there's nothing here that says "storage section"….

See less See more
#5 ·
I did choose settings from the list, as you can see in the photos there is no "storage section". Where it says "sign out" is the very bottom.
I think you missed what I am referring to. The directions you are following is for the Android version. The iOS does not have those options as highlighted in my image. You will need to go to https://music.amazon.com/showDebugOptions in your iOS browser and clear that, but that's about it.

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
That looks like a browser, which will not distinguish between the devices.... plus the actual page in the image i posted for the directions shows Android instructions first. I guess the search result didn't highlight what you needed in the answer and you needed to click on on the link below it.

#10 ·
I am not sure about the profile thing but it's possible that it would switch from her profile to yours so she will need to switch back, but to go back to the original question, the app looks like it used Google for searches which is the norm for most sites/apps. Even when I search it shows the same thing as you did:

Product Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot

So in this case, you will need to log into the same amazon account that your app has logged into to get to the options I showed you for the iOS steps. Other than that, there is not much else you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.