1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do I completely hide a command bar in Access 97

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by DataSys, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DataSys

DataSys Thread Starter

Converted an app from 95 to 97 but now I'm faced with a CommandBar/Menubar on top of my forms which I do not want. Does anybody know how to remove this?

In design or form view, the option to remove this by using Toolbars/Customise etc does nothing.

I have attched a bitmap showing the CommandBar/Menubar I'm trying to remove.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Warren.

Attached Files:

2. downwitchyobadself

downwitchyobadself

Are you talking about the thing that's right under the label saying "This is the command bar..."? With just the resize and close buttons on it? Just asking because that's a title bar, not a command bar. Which changes what you have to do: open the form in question in design view. Make sure the form properties window is visible. Find a property called Border Style, and set it to none.

I don't see any actual Access command bars or menu bars in your screen print.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112804

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice