1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

how do I connect the gamecube to my PC

Discussion in 'Games' started by confused02, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. confused02

confused02 Thread Starter

I have a gamecube and according to the instruction boooklet it can be connected to and played on my PC or modem which is a hp pavillion vf52 but I don't know how to connect the two and what accessories I need to get them connected any input or suggestions will be greatly greatly appreciated :confused:

2. Alex4

Alex4

Are you sure it's not talking about connecting to the Internet, or a LAN? As far as I know there is no way to connect a GC to a computer. Not without voiding your warranty anyways.

3. Mayor Quimby

Mayor Quimby

If is possible to connect gamecube to pc, there should be a port on the back and you need to go to a retail store and buy a usb cable for it.

4. LukeA

LukeA

I connect my gamecube to my PC to get it online with PSO 1,2, and 3.

I have a broadband adapter in my cube, and a crossover cable. You then plug the cable in the cube, and then to the PC ethernet port. Then set your main internet connection to shared and your Gamecube is online.

That is the only way to connect a Gamecube to a PC, you cant access you memory card from your PC or anything. Hope that helps.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/415395