How do I do this please???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dmcd

I have just bought a HP Ipaq HX2700 pocket computer. Can you please tell me how I use the stylus (or is there a keyboard key?) to move the side scroll bar down??? When I press on the arrows, it doesn't move! If I keep the stylus on the bar bit, and try to slide it (as I would with a mouse) nothing happens. Any idea's??
Also, to switch it off, do you just press the on/off button or is it like a computer and you have to close programmes down in some way???
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks!!! :confused:

DoubleHelix

Banned
You tap the arrows on the scroll bar to scroll. If it's not working, then maybe you're not tapping in the right place or the screen isn't aligned properly. Follow the instructions that came with the PDA to align the screen.

You can change the input method to an on-screen keyboard which you would then use the stylus to tap on the keys, but most people use other input methods.

PDAs do not have a shutdown feature equivalent to Windows operating systems. They're instant-on devices. You just push the power button to turn them on and off.

dmcd

thank you - which do you think is the best input method?? I have been using the keyboard.

DoubleHelix

Banned
Try the others and find one you like. If you like the keyboard, then use it. It's totally personal preference. That's the point of a PDA. The 'P' stands for "Personal".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online