How do I figure out my CPU Temp?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jpop

I'm new to all this... and was wondering how I can figure out what my CPU and MB temp's are? I'm a total novice, so be gentle.

Thanks!

Jason

Jpop

Let me start over....
Hello, I'm a moron that can't even figure out how to reboot to show my BIOS info and I'd like to figure out how hot my MB and CPU are because someone told me it was important to know.

All better.

Thanks!

Jason

Jpop

Thanks. But after installing it and setting it up, my MB is not supported. Does this mean I'll never know my temp?

Jason

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!