how do i get a password from session cookies, or whatever?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

openears

long-story-short:
wifi network in my apartment is down for 24-36hrs, i go to library this morning, download movies from amazon & studied, get up to get drink from water fountain & ask girl to watch laptop 4 me, she doesn't, 30 seconds later i come back and it's gone, look around then report it to security, they say, "come back tomorrow and we can look at surveillance vid", go home & get a call an hr ago, they found another student with it, handling it with admin with option to report it to on campus police, go get it and come home, look at cookies, facebook, go to fb dot commie, tyrone is still signed into his account on MY laptop

how do i get the password? i've looked everywhere and can't find help anywhere else. first time i used this site, so if this isn't the place for this, please help and point me to it.
i looked it up & asked campus police and it's my property so it's legal to do what i want.
i see i can get a password from the 'session', but i don't understand exactly how to do it and can't find the info
from what i saw, i can save the session somewhere, somehow, and use it as a key later. at least, that's how i understood it. like a portable version of the entire browser set-up maybe
how do i figure out the password to the account so i wouldn't lose access if i sign out or shut down the computer?
anyone have a link or site i can go to that will explain in detail, or a tutorial, on how i would go about it?
i want to do this now, b4 fill out a police report tonight or in the morning. i googled his name and he got off of an armed robbery case very lightly a couple years ago because his victim called him names afterward(boohoo). i don't want to do anything stupid or crazy as to "jeopardize the case", at this time, or make a prosecutor/judge act leniently toward him. i also want access in the future after it is handled by law enforcement.
what do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny b

John
This is the wrong forum for tech help, but I can tell you it is the policy of this web site to give no assistance on password help to anyone.

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Sorry we cannot help with password requests.

https://forums.techguy.org/help/rules/

Bypassing Passwords (read more)
Please do not ask for assistance with (or ways to bypass) a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site. As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.

Closing thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online