How do I get my downloads sorted alphabetically?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Spu

I've re-sorted the list for you using dreamweaver mx. PM me your email address and I'll send you the page.

Spu

Spu

The last file didn't work. When I saved the original version from your site, IE mucked up the image locations.

Try this one:

Attachments

I don't think that option to sort is in Dreamweaver, but there is an option to set up a repeating table where you can open the properties and nove entire rows to the location you would like them. I haven't used one in a while so if you want to know how I can look it up for you.

What you probaly should do is get someone to code a little thing for you.

Easily accomplished in mysql/php that would allow people to sort it the way they would like it to.

But that could be too complicated if you dont know php/mysql so you'll just have to sort it by hand it looks like.

Looks like your web host does support PHP and MySQL. It would be a fairly simple script to create and you would also need a little admin page to administer the entries in the database.

Is that like the cookie cutter stuff that Visual Interdev had for ASP pages....yuuuuck.

I don't know because I don't know much about ASP.

But myphpadmin lets you add databases, tables, insert, edit delete ect ect information from rows and stuff.

that kind of stuff. It's a really good thing to have if you want to check out your datbase structure. I also use it when I'm developing things in PHP.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online