how do i get my fps back?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spoiler41

the only thing i do online is simulation racing(nascar 2003). i have a nvidia 4600ti w/255 ddr ram (not sure about exact number) 128mb. i was getting 60 to 90+ fps on normal game play, but now I'm getting 20, sometimes lower, to 35 fps. I'm not sure what i have done to cause this. i have been on nvidias website and downloaded the latest drivers update. is there anyway of repairing this? hopefully i gave enough info.......thank you for your time

It is possible that updating the driver reset the graphics settings to software T&L or some other critical options. Check your in game settings and the driver release notes.

If nothing works you can always revert back to the driver that gives you better frame rates.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online