1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do I get my Spring Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 unlocked, Model T217s

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Kapustin Yar, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kapustin Yar

Kapustin Yar Thread Starter

Hi gang,

I have been beaten up by Sprint and am sick of it so I got an account with T Mobile. Originally they said they unlocked it. Then I got a new sim card and it worked for a short time but that was because I was using Ting, a subsidiary of Sprint as my service. I cancelled them and now I don't have service.

I called T Mobile, the company I want to switch to and they said I needed to get Sprint to unlock my device. Then I called Sprint and they said I needed to get T Mobile to unlock itlol

I have all the numbers I need including and MEI IMEID DEC and an MSL number. I have inserted a new T mobile sim card in my device and all I get it an invalid sim note but no connection with t mobile. I don't get a place to enter a password. Pleaseeeeeeee, I have been at this problem for about a week and I am at the end of my rope. I am dealing with dishonest unscrupulous people. Can somebody help me unlock my device? I have been to two unlocking companies and they say they can't find a code. Sprint says all i need is my MSL number and I have my MSL number but they say ask T Mobile and T Mobile won't help.

The Model number of My Samsung Galaxy tab 3 is sm-t217s. I own the tablet free and clear, I purchased it from Sprint.

2. Devpro

Devpro

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1142339

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice