how do i get online with the new ps2 slim?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tcollins288

how do get online with ps2? i put the starter disc in did everything i said but when it went to request some id number i waited for two hours. Can anyone help?

Welcome to TSG! (y)

Most obvious question would be... You do have it connected to the net right?
An ethernet cable is plugged in to it?

You may need to foward a port in your router.. or call your ISP and ask if you need to assign an IP for the PS2....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online