How Do I get the Logitech Icon out of My Control Panel?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hulk701

Banned
Hey Gang,

Awhile ago I installed and uninstalled a Logitech webcam in my Win98se computer. I thought I uninstalled it entirely but evidently not. I have an old icon left over in my Control Panel. I don't know what its doing there except taking space. Since then I also have a new webcam installed. Is there any way to get the logitech camera icon completely uninstalled?

I don't have the original installation disk anymore... :confused:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Look for its entry(ies) in the MSCONFIG "Startup" tab, uncheck it(them), apply the change, then reboot.

Are you sure that you uninstalled the webcam software?

If you no longer have Logitech software or hardware installed in that computer, see if a Logitech folder still exists in the C:\Program Files folder. If there is, delete it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online