1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do I install android apps from android market from my pc to phone

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Dumbness, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dumbness

Dumbness Thread Starter

I connected my android phone to my desktop pc and installed some apps. (it said they were installed) but when I checked my phone, none of them were there.

I am completely new to this so if it sounds like a dumb question please be gentle.

Thank you in advance, my smarter friends

2. Dumbness

Dumbness Thread Starter

I installed some apps on to my android phone which was connected to my pc but I can't see them.

Goggle play said they were installed but they aren't.

Can someone please help?

3. 4778

Dumbness, Could you Describe 'Exactly' how you installed those Apps?

4. maccydee

maccydee

Hi, I'm going to try and understand your question and assist you as much as possible. It sounds to me that you are downloading the .apk off of the internet.
    If that is correct once they have been downloaded place them on your phone via a usb cable. Once on the phone unplug the phone you MUST do this. When unplugged, on your phone navigate to "Settings" then "Security" in there is a option to allow the installation of non-market apps. This must be ticked. After ensuring it is ticked, go to your file browser on your phone (some androids come with one stock. Others you will need to download an app to browse your files and folders) find the .apk you put onto your phone and select it, you will then go through an installation process and the app will now be installed.
    Hope this helps

5. smithjames260

smithjames260

You should go to download icon in your android phone and from there, you will see your downloaded app from your PC.

6. ibrahim0512

ibrahim0512

from what i know of, i dont even think google made a way you can install apps through the cord. i think you can only install apps from pc to android wirelessly.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084916

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice