1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do I install Windows 7 or 8 64bit

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Danoboy25, Jun 14, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Danoboy25

Danoboy25 Thread Starter

Hi guys for some reason my keyboard won't work on my 64bit hard drive but works on my 32bit so I formatted my 64bit hard drive but can't find my Windows disk I have Windows 7 and 8 64 bits downloaded on my 32 bit hard drive but have no idea how to install

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi Danoboy25, and welcome to TSG.

Are you talking about two different computers or one computer and you are swapping drives or dual booting?

Where did you get the Windows downloads? Do they have an ISO filename extension?

3. Danoboy25

Danoboy25 Thread Starter

Hi same pc both hard drives on same pc

4. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    I am finding tutorials for doing a dual boot installation on a single drive that has been partitioned and each OS is installed on a different partition. Not sure if they would apply to two separate hard drives.

In what form are the Windows installation files? Are they set up to create a bootable CD or DVD?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228598

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice