1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do I install windows 95 and 2000 in same Drive

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by sanju08, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanju08

sanju08 Thread Starter

Hi Friends,
    I want to install windows 95 and 2000 in the same Hard disk with two differnt partitions. I want to insatll 95 in the first partition and 2000 in the second partition, but i need only the DOS version of windows 95.I am planning to hide windows 95. I want to assign windows 2000 in the c: drive which will be my first partition, so that when my system gets boot up windows 2000 wil be loaded. I am not being able to understand how to do this. If any body can help out in this i would be very thankful to them. Thanking u all in advance.

Thanxs

sanju.

2. Sequal7

Sequal7

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/252324

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice