How do I INSTALL xupiter?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

andydo

I need to install Xupiter for security testing and am unable to find a site which installs it. They don't do an actual install off of their own site (xupiter.com). They just set the default homepage. Anyone have any ideas?

Go to this link and look under the heading "distribution"

I hope you dont have to come back and start a thread "how do I get rid of Xupiter"

steam

andydo

I'm not seeing a 'distribution' heading on the page. Just 'Make us your homepage', FAQ, Contact Us, Home and Privacy Policy (oh..the irony). No worries about posting a 'how do I...'. This is all for testing purposes.

Thanks for the help!

In case you are just testing Spybot/AdAware, I did this recently (including Xupiter) and you can save yourself the pain.
Even after running those programs, there were a ton of reg entries, bad startups and my comp kept connecting to client.alexa.com.

Steamwiz forgot to post his link-he should get it soon.

andydo

No worries...PowerQuest Drive Image all the way! I'm not going to put this on an install I plan on using again.

andydo

Well...the link it has listed to install is broken, so I'm back to square one. You think this would be easier....it sure seems to be there when you're NOT looking for it.

I could find you another link, but you might find one quicker yourself if you go to google.com and type in Xupiter

let me know if you want me to look

steam

I tried that-thousands of anti-spyware sites.
Xupiter is the kind of spyware sites dont give you links to download because it just hides in the background. Unlike Gator, which is at least useful.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online