How do I keep browser open

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Snap Shooter

Okay, dump question of the day.

I'm working in a audio editing program and attempting to use the online help features. It happens to open up in Firefox but I have the same problem in Chrome.How do I keep the browser open and also work in the other program. It keeps minimizing down to the tray. In the past I've had to minimize both windows to keep them open on the desktop but for some reason the editing program barely minimizes and I'm not able to grab and shrink the sides. Every time I move over to the program, the browser pops back down.

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
WinWarden is a simple little free program that lets you set a page to Always on top among many other things...

Open your Firefox or Chrome window. Drag the sides to the desired size. Right-click the WinWarden icon in the systray and click on Always on top. You'll have that window within your audio editing program.

If no luck,

There are many more alternatives:

Always on Top

PowerMenu

Make Any Program In Windows Stay "Always On Top"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online