1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

how do I make a table tent (name card) with MS Word?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by bj nick, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bj nick

bj nick Thread Starter

I want to create a simple table tent- the kind where it's just paper folded over to make the little "tent," with one's name on each side. I did a search for this, but was unable to find just a simple easy way to do it. I'm sure there's a template out there for it, but couldn't find it.

Any advice appreciated. Nothing fancy: just a name on each side.

Thanks!

2. ChuckE

ChuckE

Printing upside-down in Word is possible, but not particularly easy. It can be done but it may involve Word Art or using rotatable images. Neither of which is so much editable, since they are really images of text (for your purpose).

Instead, if you also have PowerPoint,(which is included in any of the MS Office packages) then there is a Microsoft template called "Meeting name cards (3-fold)". Check it out by clicking that link.

If the link does not work, or if you want to see what other free MS Templates exist, and there are tens of thousands, go to:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/

3. Rollin_Again

Rollin_Again

Quite simple. Add two text boxes to your document and then rotate the top text box so that the text appears upside down and then remove the textbox borders.

Rollin

4. Keebellah

Keebellah Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Hans
    if you have it, use publisher

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090097

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice