How Do I Manually Input A FAX Destination?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ArtlineBumblebee

I work in a GP Clinic and I use the FAX machine constantly. We've installed a new (secondhand) FAX Machine but I've found that it won't let me send a FAX by simple inputting the FAX number. I have to add the number to the address book first. This is annoying and impractical for the number of FAXes I send and the variety of places I send them off to. I've read the manual and it says there's a way to allow it but I've done my best to follow the instructions provided and no dice.

The FAX machine is a Kyocera ECOSYS M6530cdn

I've been using this guide: (link removed by Administrator) o try and fix the issue, I might just be interpreting the instructions wrong so if anyone knows how I can fix this I would really appreciate the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

cwwozniak

Chuck
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Take a look at page 3-8. You should be able to load the document pages, press the FAX key, enter the destination fax number, and press the OK key. If that option is not available, check the Dest. Entry(FAX) setting, as mentioned at the start of the instructions. Is this where you are running into difficulty?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online