how do i open a DOS window?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PirateDrew 🎂

It's my birthday!
if you're referring to a command prompt, open your start menu, select run, and type "command."

also, you probably shouldn't start a topic like this, seeing as you asked the same question on your other thread just 20 minutes ago.... this is a forum, not a chat room. People may take awhile to respond.

PirateDrew said:
if you're referring to a command prompt, open your start menu, select run, and type "command."

also, you probably shouldn't start a topic like this, seeing as you asked the same question on your other thread just 20 minutes ago.... this is a forum, not a chat room. People may take awhile to respond.

Anything 2000 and above type in CMD at the run line, you can also type "command" but I would ue the command promt... not the command.com.

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
PirateDrew said:

That is my favorite way or you could just navigate to it in the Start menu

start > programs > accessories.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!