1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How Do I Paste a jpg Image in a Reply

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Steve-x8086, Apr 24, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. Steve-x8086

Steve-x8086 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Steve
    Just that. How do I paste a .jpg image in a reply here. Might be that I'm getting slow in my days but I used to be able to do it and I can't remember now.

Thanks, Steve-x8086
    Figured it out. You can't paste it or drag it. Instead it is uploaded and appears as a filename in a section underneath the reply I am typing. After you Save or submit the post, the ubb software inserts the image. This means that if you want to have text after the image, I guess you have to edit the post to do it.

Moderator, you can move this topic to another forum if you see fit. I tried to delete it but apparently even the starter of a thread can't delete it.

Thanks again, Steve-x8086

2. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    Hi Steve:

Below the reply box where you type your post look for the Additional Options > Manage Attachments button then browse to and upload your jpg file. When you submit your thread your picture will be automatically posted, like mine here:

Attached Files:

3. Steve-x8086

Steve-x8086 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Steve
    Yea, I figured it out. See the bottom of my first post here.

Thanks, Steve-x8086

4. aolsux

aolsux Banned

If the reply system on the forum is WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get), then just highlight the image, press ctrl+c, goto the reply form and press ctrl+v

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223587

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice