How do I put music and pictures on a cd/dvd?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mrs Wambo

I'm trying to add music to a slideshow of pics on a dvd, but I don't know how. Do I need special software, or does anybody know how to do it?

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi Mrs. Wambo, and welcome to TSG.

Did you create the slide show that is on the DVD? If so, does the software you used give you the option to add music and make a new slide show DVD?

If you did not create the slide show, did your DVD burner come bundled with any kind video editing / DVD authoring software?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online