1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

how do i record you tube videos to dvd

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by technicallydepraved, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. technicallydepraved

technicallydepraved Thread Starter

i have a inspiron 1525 running vista. i want to put shows from you tube on dvd so my computerless mother can watch them on her dvd player. she is 77 and will not go ever to the computer age in fact dvd is too complex, but if i can put a dvd in and hit play she will watch, i find so many interesting things that she would love to see but she is not capable of accessing any media that is not dvd or vhs, yes i said vhs, i know it's like ancient but i guess so is mom, lol. so if you can help me i appreciate you, so RSVP. I have to go put wood in the stove, yes she heats with wood , you have no idea what it is like to go back in time unless you come to our cabin in the woods. I have no problem connecting by phone to tech support guy but just require that you treat me and my info as if it were your own, under our own golden rule rational governance, volunteer is required, and also I offer that I will treat you with love and respect.

2. lynx1021

lynx1021

I like the free 4K Video Downloader https://www.4kdownload.com/ Then once you get them downloaded then you need a DVD burning program that will burn to DVD. I have a paid program called NERO 12 (There are newer versions) Usually the downloads are MP4's , CDburner XP is free and may work, Should have a tab for Video DVD. https://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

3. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    It's Illegal to download from YouTube.
    We can't/shouldn't help with illegal activities or software ...
    And a Video DVD must be Authored.

YouTube's TOS .... (Terms Of Service) says ... "You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without YouTube's prior written authorization, unless YouTube makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player)."

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  4. technicallydepraved

technicallydepraved Thread Starter

anytime i try to get software, adds and such make impossible. automatically try and change my browser etc etc. there are step by step instructions available but do not include link to ipood video converter 3.1 licenced under gnu.

5. valis

valis Moderator

closing for reasons stated; it is against the Youtube TOS to download from them.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1220084

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice