How do I remove boot up screens?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thefunkyboi

I am using a laptop purely as a media centre and am trying to customize the boot up -

the laptop boots straight into windows (no user selection/password etc) - but just before it loads it brings up a 'Welcome' screen with the vista logo at the bottom, also again when the system is shut down it shows a 'logging off' screen.

Could someone tell me how I can remove these so the monitor just shows a black screen?

Thanks very much

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online