1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How do I reset ASUS USB-N13

Discussion in 'Networking' started by sanic, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanic

sanic Thread Starter

When I bought this item and tried it out, it was doing amazing. for like 5-6 weeks i've been having MUCH better connection playing online games on my laptop thanks to this; even when someone else is using their laptop this usb still gave me good enough connection to play just fine usually.

But lately now it's looking like it's coming to an end and i don't know how to fix it.

Does anyone know how I can reset this usb or do i need to just buy a new one?

2. lynx1021

lynx1021

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1214090

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice