How do I retrieve my XP passwords

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kapustin Yar

Hi Gang,

My mom died recently and she was the administrator of my PC's. The PC's had passwords attached to them and Now I can't go the administrators desktop. Can you help me out and help me to retrieve this password?

I can get into my desktop by my desktop can't do certain administrative functions.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
No assistance is provided here for bypassing or circumventing a password-protected computer. Read the "Passwords" section at the site rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for your Mom dying. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for you here.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Closing the thread for reasons stated. You can regain "control" if you do either a full Recovery or a clean install of Windows. If you need help doing that we would be able to help you if you start a new thread in the forum for operating system version you use. Thank you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online